Dialogue from Quentin Tarantino’s Jackie Brown: Louis Gara (Robert DeNiro): You trust Melanie around your business? Ordell Robbie (Samuel L. Jackson): She’s trying to play you against me, huh? Louis: Yeah. Ordell: See, I knew it. You ain’t have to say nothing, I know that [woman]. Louis: I don’t understand why you keep someone around [...]
What is blackgirlgrown?blackgirlgrown is a portal for women of color seeking to grow beyond their current experiences and circumstances - whether it's working in Corporate America, getting your finances in order, knowing what questions to ask the doctor, or becoming politically engaged. blackgirlgrown is a state of mind when you realize you must grow in order to survive.
Stay Connected Your Way
blackgirlgrown on twitter..
- RT @levjoy: Privacy Fix shows you exactly what you're sharing on Google and Facebook - and how you plug up the holes. https://t.co/hicFL8Tn 2012-10-10
- #truth --> RT @48tweetsofpower: So much depends on reputation. Guard it with your life. 2012-10-10
- RT @KDMcGhee: I like to taste my words before I speak them. (Paul Armstrong on FB) #LovingonMe 2012-10-10
- I bet everything on my wedding ring ...... Giving You The Best That I Got by Anita Baker. #shazam http://t.co/YvM0txLw 2012-10-10
- Something that you told me stayed in my head......Feel The Fire by Stephanie Mills. @Shazam http://t.co/MrHg76fc 2012-10-10
- More updates...