Happy Cinco de Mayo! Yes, it is the 5th of May. But do you know the reason you’ll be toasting Coronas this evening? Contrary to what you’ve heard, Cinco de Mayo is not a celebration of Mexico’s Independence Day. Cinco de Mayo is observed in the United States as a celebration of Mexican heritage and [...]
What is blackgirlgrown?blackgirlgrown is a portal for women of color seeking to grow beyond their current experiences and circumstances - whether it's working in Corporate America, getting your finances in order, knowing what questions to ask the doctor, or becoming politically engaged. blackgirlgrown is a state of mind when you realize you must grow in order to survive.
Stay Connected Your Way
blackgirlgrown on twitter..
- RT @levjoy: Privacy Fix shows you exactly what you're sharing on Google and Facebook - and how you plug up the holes. https://t.co/hicFL8Tn 2012-10-10
- #truth --> RT @48tweetsofpower: So much depends on reputation. Guard it with your life. 2012-10-10
- RT @KDMcGhee: I like to taste my words before I speak them. (Paul Armstrong on FB) #LovingonMe 2012-10-10
- I bet everything on my wedding ring ...... Giving You The Best That I Got by Anita Baker. #shazam http://t.co/YvM0txLw 2012-10-10
- Something that you told me stayed in my head......Feel The Fire by Stephanie Mills. @Shazam http://t.co/MrHg76fc 2012-10-10
- More updates...