Okay, so even though I’ve read the blog posts that say you should never explain an absence, I feel like I should. I owe it to my very dedicated readers who have been on this journey with me over the last two and a half years. What have I been doing? Working my butt off! [...]
What is blackgirlgrown?blackgirlgrown is a portal for women of color seeking to grow beyond their current experiences and circumstances - whether it's working in Corporate America, getting your finances in order, knowing what questions to ask the doctor, or becoming politically engaged. blackgirlgrown is a state of mind when you realize you must grow in order to survive.
Stay Connected Your Way
blackgirlgrown on twitter..
- RT @levjoy: Privacy Fix shows you exactly what you're sharing on Google and Facebook - and how you plug up the holes. https://t.co/hicFL8Tn 2012-10-10
- #truth --> RT @48tweetsofpower: So much depends on reputation. Guard it with your life. 2012-10-10
- RT @KDMcGhee: I like to taste my words before I speak them. (Paul Armstrong on FB) #LovingonMe 2012-10-10
- I bet everything on my wedding ring ...... Giving You The Best That I Got by Anita Baker. #shazam http://t.co/YvM0txLw 2012-10-10
- Something that you told me stayed in my head......Feel The Fire by Stephanie Mills. @Shazam http://t.co/MrHg76fc 2012-10-10
- More updates...