5 Reasons Why I Hate Fibroids
1. Because at the age of 35 I shouldn’t be forced to make a decision whether or not I want to have kids.
2. Because I should be able to function like a normal woman every 28 days instead of being drugged up on narcotics to make the pain stop.
3. Because I shouldn’t have to have some foreign object pushing up against my bladder making have to pee every other hour.
4. Because I shouldn’t look three months pregnant without having enjoyed the fun necessary to get there.
5. Because just being an African American woman shouldn’t increase my chances five fold.