Ten Things I Can’t Live Without
Julia Moulden recently asked on the Huffington Post, “which 10 Things Can’t You Live Without?” For me the list would be as follows:
- My Blackberry, and now my new iPhone too
- Coffee, truly it is my contribution to everyone’s sanity that I have coffee every day. And, now they say it’s good for me.
- The unconditional love of family
- A sports utility vehicle – sorry, can’t get with a sedan. Snowpocalypse 1 and 2 re-convinced me of that
- Law & Order (all varieties), NCIS, and House
- Sally Hansen cuticle oil pen
- A newspaper, whether real or online. I crave information and knowledge.
- A faith that things will get better
- blackgirlgrown readers – you all give me incredible encouragement!